YOU WANT A YOUNGER LOOKING FACE?
Do a facial exercise to soften your expression lines, revitalize your skin and prevent more wrinkles. Tighten and slacken your smile, forehead and cheeks by moving your facial muscles repeatedly for a few minutes. The exercise will smooth away wrinkles.
Watch what you eat. A diet with too much starch and fat causes cellular aging due to a high glycemic index. Instead, digest foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins and fiber. Eat whole grains and fish to make your face look younger and more vibrant.
Experiment with home remedies for glowing and smooth skin. Apply a banana-milk paste to your face and leave on for 20 minutes. You could also make a egg white and honey mixture to be left on for 20 minutes. Always rinse the remedies off with cool water.
Exfoliate at least once per week. Skin becomes dull and accumulates on your face as you age. A quality facial scrub removes the dead skin cells, leaving your face feeling softer and looking better.
Use a daily facial moisturizer. Anti-aging moisturizers that contain keratin, Coq10, or Phytessence Wakame protect the skin, boost collagen, and promote cell growth.
Apply a night cream to your face every evening. There are many brands that can repair damaged skin, renew the skin, slow the rate of cell aging, soften wrinkles, and provide the skin with rich nutrients. You want a cream that contains shea butter, avocado oil, or active manuka honey.
YOU WANT A YOUNGER LOOKING FACE?
DRY SKIN? TRY OUT THIS BANANA FACIAL.
Grab one banana for this moisturizing facial. Mash a peeled banana until it turns into a paste, then mix in 2 tablespoons of pure honey for an extra skin cleanser. If the mixture is too thick, add a bit of water. Apply the paste to your clean and dry skin, letting it sit for 10 to 20 minutes. Then wash the mask off with warm water. Your skin will feel soft and refreshed!
DO YOU HAVE PIMPLES?
Here are some tips to help get rid of them and get a clean and clear skin
1. Don’t touch your face. That’s right! Touching your face can intensify acne! Acne can be triggered by dirt and germs that cling to your hands during the course of the day. So resist the temptation to touch your face!
2. Comb your hair away from your face. Your hair contains natural oils that will make your face oily and thus acne prone. Further, throughout the course of the day, your hair gathers dust, smoke particles and even bacteria that trigger acne.
3. Don’t scrub your face too hard. Most people think vigorously rubbing their faces will reduce acne. But this is very wrong. In fact, this actually aggravates the acne, causing it to multiply (as you’re spreading the bacteria everywhere on your face) and even forming more acne!
4. No popping pimples! I’m sure some people immediately feel like popping an ugly pimple when they see one. But please refrain from doing that! When you pop a pimple, all the pus-filled contents are released. This causes other pimples to form on your skin if the gruesome ‘pus’ comes in direct contact with your skin. What’s worse is popping pimples also forms ugly scars!
5. Over washing your face. What?! Isn’t over washing your face very hygienic and helpful in preventing acne? Sad to say, the answer is no. If you’re thinking that cleaning your face more than 10 times a day will reduce acne, then think again. Your face produces natural oils that moisturize your skin. Now if you’re cleaning and soaping your face like crazy very 15 minutes, then you’re stripping your face of the natural oils and thereby causing your face to produce more oils and more acne. it’s hard to believe but washing your face more than once or twice a day can lead more acne flare-ups